Field and Batting Cage Reservations
Updated Wednesday May 3, 2017 by Bill Phipps.
Please use the links below to navigate to the appropriate SignUpGenius page to reserve field time and/or batting cage time for practice.
- Do not schedule any more than one practice slot per week for each team. Violators could have their additional practice slot cancelled without notice.
- If games need to be rescheduled they will take precedence over your practice time which would mean that your practice slot would be cancelled. Always double-check the online game schedules - we may reschedule a game and inadvertently neglect to inform you that your practice time has been cancelled.
- Please stay on your age-appropriate fields (Babe Ruth stay on Field 1, Majors on Field 2 or 7, etc.)
- If you need to move a portable mound FROM a field, please put it back!
- Unless someone is waiting to use the field after you, PLEASE pull the bases and fill in holes at the end of your practice.
- Batting Cage slots are 45 minutes.
Field 1 Reservations
Field 2 Reservations
Field 3 Reservations
Field 4 Reservations
Field 5 Reservations
Field 6 Reservations
Field 7 Reservations